- We are Tradenet Europe Limited t/s Seven Telecom. ("the Company").
- This document ("the Contract") creates a relationship between the Person or a Company ("Customer") that has signed up for any of our services and 'the Company". The Contract includes the terms and conditions of the service provided by the Company to the Customer. The Contract shall begin when the Customer opens an account and shall end after Customer has ceased using the services.
- In using "the Company's" services, the "Customer" agrees and undertakes the following:
- 3.1 The "Customer" agrees and understands that the service is "prepaid' and undertakes to follow all procedures, terms and conditions for prepayment as laid down upon by "the Company".
- 3.2 To indemnify "the Company" against all liabilities, claims, damages, losses and expense arising from any breach of the "Customer's" undertakings above.
- 3.3 The "Customer" agrees and undertakes all liability for all charges and fees arising from the use of the "Customer's" account (irrespective of the type of service) whether authorized or unauthorized, unless such unauthorized use is solely attributable to an act or omission on part of "the Company".
- 3.3.1 To take care not to disclose the account number or PIN to any other person other than an employee or person authorized by "the Company". In the case of suspected unauthorized use, the "Customer" takes responsibility of informing "the Company" immediately. Disclosure of account details to persons, other the authorized employees of "the Company", is entirely at the "Customer's" risk.
- 3.3.2 The "Customer" accepts that use of the direct dial facility by any person making telephone calls from telephone number(s) nominated by the "Customer" shall be deemed to be authorized by the "Customer" and that the "Customer" shall pay any charges arising from such use.
- 3.4 The "Customer" agrees and undertakes that all such above stated disputes are to be made in writing, failing which "the Company" may consider the issue as a non-issue and settled.
- 3.5 The "Customer" agrees that "the Company's" records are conclusive evidence of the "Customer's" usage of the service and undertakes to pay the charges as required.
- 3.6.1 Rates advertised on website are standard rates. Usage charges will be as the per tariff set up for individual customers at the time of top-up via the call centre. Depending on top-up and offers applicable, tariff charged to customers may vary. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
To know the latest rates applicable, customers can contact the call centre or send an email to email@example.com
- 3.6.2 A monthly maintenance of 95p will be charged to your Seven Telecom account to cover features such as additional CLIs (Caller Line Identification), Speed Dial and itemized statements on request.
- 3.6.3 Any credit on the "Customer's" account which remains unused for 60 days shall expire. The account can be reactivated by calling Customer Services and topping up the account with the minimum amount.
- 3.6.4 Any credit on the "Customer's" account shall expire if the account has not been topped up for 90 days or more. The account can be reactivated by calling Customer Services and topping up the account with the minimum amount.
- 3.6.5 Call Records
We are currently upgrading our system, as such you may face inconvenience in receiving call records. Any request for itemised records should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and may incur charges depending on the request made. The charges will be explained by the customer services or via e-mail before sending the request information. The call records would then be sent after the customer accepts the charges which would be then debited from the customer’s account. A standard charge of £5 would be applicable for sending call records.
Requests for paper statements will be processed only for dates not exceeding more than 45 days from the date of request.
- 3.7 The "Customer" agrees that "the Company" will use its reasonable endeavor to provide service to the "Customer" and that the "Customer" is free to utilise another telecommunications provider at any time.
- 3.7.1 "The Company" will not be liable for any charges or damages to the "Customer" should the "Customer" be prevented from accessing the Tradenet Europe Limited. t/s Seven Telecom system.
- 3.8 The "Customer" agrees that "the Company" is not responsible for individual carriers' variation in quality, charges, etc.
- 3.9 If "the Company's" service fails, the "Customer" is free to change use another telecommunications provider till the service is reinstated. In the event that "the Company's" service fails and the "Customer" diverts traffic to another carrier, "the Company" will not be responsible for that carrier's charges.
- 3.10 Neither party will be liable to the other in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss of business, contracts, anticipated savings or profits or for any other indirect or consequential loss.
- 3.11 "The Company" reserves the right to close an account with the "Customer" for any reason.
- 3.12 "The Company" reserves the right to make such enquiries as to the credit worthiness of the "Customer" and the "Customer" consents to disclose any information relevant for such purposes.
- 3.13 The "Customer", by continuing to use the service, consents to "the Company" sharing Customer information, including use of the service to any company affiliated to "the Company" as "the Company" considers necessary for the provision of the service.
- 3.14 On "Customer" request if a direct dial equipment is supplied, a monthly rental will be paid by the customer to "the Company". Such equipment shall remain, at all times, a property of "the Company" and shall be returned to "the Company" on demand or on termination of "the Contract".
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all other services that "the Company" may offer.
- If any term or provision, or portion thereof, of "the Contract" shall be termed invalid or unenforceable and is omitted completely or to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable, the remainder of the agreement shall remain unaffected and in full force and effect.
- "The Contract" represents the entire understanding between the parties in relation to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all agreements made between the parties whether written or oral. No waiver of any provision of "the Contract" shall be deemed to be a further or continuing waiver of any provision of "the Contract".
- The termination of "the Contract", howsoever arising, shall not affect the provisions hereof.
- Continued use of the service constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
GuaranteeIf the "Customer" is not entirely satisfied with the service, may apply for a refund within 14 days of a top-up by calling customer services or in writing. A written request to close an account must clearly state the "Customer's" Account Number and the "Customer's" intention to close the account. Where the account's credit is less than £5, "the Company" will not refund unused credit.
RefundsThe "Customer" agrees and understands that all refunds are at the discretion of the management. All refunds that are authorised will be refunded in the manner n which the payment was made, at the prevailing exchange rate. "The Company" reserves the right to use an alternative method where necessary.
Any bonus or promotional credit entered in an account shall be non-refundable.
No refunds will be given after the 14 days guarantee period, however if you have any concerns about the service please call the Customers Service number on 020 3630 0377 and our agents will deal with your matter with-in 2 days.